1. Will you be bringing your own sound equipment?
Yes - we include a speaker for functions held in smaller venues. If it is a bigger venue then we suggest adding an extra speaker for $50.
2. Do your musicians need to be fed during our event?
This is not compulsory, although it is highly appreciated, particularly for longer events. Normally a venue would offer a performer’s meal at a reasonable price.
3. Are you able to play music for dancing as well?
Yes - we are able to. Please discuss your needs and expectations with us, and we would be happy to accommodate you. Depending on what you select, we may need to reconfigure our band somewhat; e.g. replace our double bass with an electric bass.
4. How long is your normal set and breaks?
One set is 45 minutes long and our break is 15 minutes. In our packages, we include one 30-minute break for when you need to do your speeches and other formalities.
5. Do you cater for events outside Sydney?
Yes - we do however there will be a nominal charge to cover our time and expense in getting to places more than an hour from the Sydney CBD such as the Blue Mountains, Kangaroo Valley, Bowral, Hunter Valley and Central Coast.
6. Do you have public liability insurance?
Yes - we have PLI to cover our musicians. We can provide the certificate number for your convenience.
7. Do you charge extra for set-up and pack-up time?
No - our prices are inclusive of set-up and pack-up time.
8. Do you provide music in between your sets?
Yes, we do. We normally plug in our iPod/iPad to play songs during our 15-minute breaks. Alternatively, if you have specific songs in mind, you can compile your favorite songs in your iPod and we can plug it in to the sound system for you.
9. Do you have any upcoming performances where we can see Serenade live?
Yes, we do. Our next performances will be on April, 15, April 22, May 13 and May 20 at Terazza Pizza, Chatswood Concourse from 6-8pm. Please come and say hi to us!